Old 09-05-2009, 01:56 AM   #1
spaceleper
**League Cheater**

Class/Position: bent over ur mums coffee table
Gametype: i only play on sv_cheats 1 servers thx
Affiliations: MYG0T
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Thumbs down I AM BANNED FROM EVERYWHERE

You only have to ask my mother who will vouch that I'm an upstanding member of the ff community.

i'm so fucking polite sometimes as sniper i don't even take the gren bag.

so why am i banned from every fucking server in the world? I MEAN SURE THERE'S PROBABLY A SVR HOSTED IN AFRICA RAN OFF A TOASTER THAT I'M NOT BANNED ON.....

I'LL TELL YOU WHY?! NAZI ADMINS.

OLD TIMERS - banned for racism. i join server and say

"whats up niggaz"
"u can't say that some ppl might be black"
"i'm black" (i'm not)

perm ban about a year old

NEXT SACK OF SHIT

talos - banned for asking if the server is run on a coffee machine. admin say if u don't like it. go to another svr. i tell him i can't cos i'm banned from the other servers.

EURO FF.SNT.

don't get me fucking started! i got banned for coughing once i'm sure.
http://ff1.snt.utwente.nl/bans/index...4982927&Submit

I AM TEH MOST DECORATED PLAYER IN TERMS OF BANS. CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF BANS AWARDED.

ok in order

BAN NUMBER ONE: DURATION ONE WEEK Immature behaviour on the server. After which a warn on IRC resulting in more immature swearing. Weekban to show us we care about his actions!

BAN NUMBER TWO: DURATION ONE WEEK Griefing, namecalling, swearing, racism Edit: Seeing the name you wear on irc: permbanned!

BAN NUMBER THREE: DURATION ONE DAY General Exploit of Game/Map/Server < LOL PROBABLY RESUPPING OR SOMETHING DEEMED ILLEGAL

BAN NUMBER 4: DURATION ONE DAY Stop being such an uptight person. It's a teamgame, act like you care. < LAL

AND FINALLY THE COUPE DE GRACE.. PERMINANT BAN

Constaintly swearing, calling people faggots and generally being an Ego hugging annoyance who thinks he is better than everyone else, and goes out of his way to make them know it. You have been warned when you got unbanned about what would happen with you if you did it again. Out you go, for good!

NOW I KNOW I DIDN'T DO ANY OF THAT SHIT BECUZ I WAS ON HOLIDAY THAT WEEK AND I LEFT MOTHER TERESA IN SOLE CHARGE OF MY STEAM ACCOUNT.

SO ANYWAY...

WHATS WITH ALL THE NAZI ADMINS?

ARE SERVER ADMINS BANNING PEOPLE TO SAVE MONEY ON BANDWITH COS ITS A RECESSION OR SOMETHING?

I'M VERY TEMPTED TO SPLASH OUT SOME HARD EARNED MONEY ON A YEARLY SERVER AND BAN MYSELF JUST TO FIT IN.

If anybody wants to go halfs on a server we could take it in turns to ban each other for trival offences such as;

respawning without admins written permission
priming grens within 100 miles of the respawn
being afk for 11 seconds except in case of family death (19 seconds)
reporting an "incomming" on an admin which could lead to the admin being killed quicker
generally jumping un-neccersarily
ending a round on an even-number of kills

ONE LAST NOTE

I PLEDGE TO ALL SERVER ADMINS THIS;

IF U UNBAN ME, I WILL PROBABLY, NEVER EVER CALL ANYBODY A FAGGOT OR A NIGGER EVERY AGAIN THX

the only server i endorse is ZE PALACE!

Last edited by spaceleper; 09-05-2009 at 02:10 AM.