exploder of things

Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 17 Times
Careful now, you might get banned from OT from saying that. LOLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenprotector View Post
I kid bro. Ease up.

I know just about as much about this game as you do. We both have very different play styles though. That much is clear.

Ftw, I make assumptions about the PICKUP community, not about the PUB community.

Pickups aren't my thing, never will be. Even if I have the equivalent skill level. Gwar also is on that level, but doesn't like them either. Too many kiddie rules that restrict gameplay... most of the time. I'd like to squirt a few at passers by if they annoy me enough. Otherwise I ignore it and head for the base. Although RESTRICTING the amount of A FEW classes is much nicer, it allows for more variety, 5 demos on a defense is extremely excessive (talking from experience).

-- I would be willing to play a pickup provided there's not that many rules, I.E. Anything goes, all classes (restricted obviously) and make sure the teams are balanced with both defensive and offensive players alike. I wouldn't care if Friendly Fire was on or off.

That being said, we're on to opposite sides of the fence, you can't necessarily make that argument.
Dr. eXpl0si0n is offline   Reply With Quote