Chickenprotector
Flamer of Worlds
D&A Member

Class/Position: Pyro (O)
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eomoyaff View Post
Considering every time you blurt out an assumption about the game I have to correct you because I just happen to know more about this game then you. UJealous, that you bro?

Also, I've never really lashed out at you in this community until just now, and never had planned to. Don't get on my bad side please, k thnx.
I kid bro. Ease up.

I know just about as much about this game as you do. We both have very different play styles though. That much is clear.

Ftw, I make assumptions about the PICKUP community, not about the PUB community.

Pickups aren't my thing, never will be. Even if I have the equivalent skill level. Gwar also is on that level, but doesn't like them either. Too many kiddie rules that restrict gameplay... most of the time. I'd like to squirt a few at passers by if they annoy me enough. Otherwise I ignore it and head for the base. Although RESTRICTING the amount of A FEW classes is much nicer, it allows for more variety, 5 demos on a defense is extremely excessive (talking from experience).

-- I would be willing to play a pickup provided there's not that many rules, I.E. Anything goes, all classes (restricted obviously) and make sure the teams are balanced with both defensive and offensive players alike. I wouldn't care if Friendly Fire was on or off.

That being said, we're on to opposite sides of the fence, you can't necessarily make that argument.