View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 03:49 AM   #7
o_darken_hellspawn

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Children......Please

settle down and shut your mouths. This thread was posted for all Yellow to read and answer. I do not have time to track down 40 members and send them a PM so deal with it and then rot in the 7th Gates. I do not care or even think twice about other members of other color factions. You all are nothing to me or the Yellow Brotherhood. We couldnt give two shits and a handshake about GeoKill, Loader, Mervaka, or Dancing..............I have no problem with SilverFox since we havent really met but the rest of you lifeless corpses that roam the earth mean nothing to us. You guys are mere pimples on the ass of our universe and with little ease you can be popped and done away with. The insignifitance of you is astonishing even to myself. You come to me and question what I have to do and if anything else................but you souless ghouls of hates have posted more then myself could ever dream of............and you have the testicular fortitude to say "That I" post useless shit and that I clog the forums. It is you that have no lives that post 10 times a day..................it is you that has no life and the world wishes nothing to do with you. It is you who hates hate because your lives are filled with nothing less. I dust you away with Endust because you are nothing more to me then the dead skin cells floating in the air to me. With a good Air purifier you would not even exist.

So heed my word you venomous pukes of life. This was Yellow and by reading the message you can see that even someone that is as dumb as you would know that it was not for you or to post.

I leave with a smile from posting tonight because knowing that you indeed have figured out the unknown truths about yourself will make me sleep like a baby.

See you all in the battlefield my spineless amoebas............I wait for your TFC FF destruction

I AM Darken HellSpawn "THE ForSAKEN KING OF THE YELLOW BROTHERHOOD OF LLAMAS"
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote