Thread: 1UP TF2 Vid
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 06:56 AM   #17
Zencheetah

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingNurseEnrique
So instead of cutting yourself and listening to The Cure when "Valve has betrayed you!!!" just don't play the damned game, or if you want to discuss it,

'''''''''act like a goddamned adult.''''''''
Don't lecture me, ever. Thanks.

For one, I wasn't exactly thrilled with the fact that grenades were going to be taken out. Seeing as how the grenades provide the experience that is in fact, Team Fortress Classic. You remember that fast paced game where you need to capture the flag? Remember how grenades helped you get to that objective by helping with movement and getting to high ledges, let alone clearing a room before entering it. Setting traps with grenades was also important, and was vital to some defenses.

Team Fortress 2 looks like it was thrown together quickly after they caught wind of FF or something else that could take money from Valve. Those graphics are absolutely horrid, also failed attempt at faking cell shading. Well maybe not failed, but a poor alternative. I don't want cute characters that dance and other bullshit, I want a competitive fast paced game with extreme skill differences between players. I don't want to see things taken out of a game that was once good because it may make it easier on new players or that they just flat out didn't like it, and being a large gaming company, only wanting the money. Don't you see, TFC wasn't even theirs.. they bought it and the license and now are going to ruin it with this "The Incredibles Fortress 2"

I think instead of acting like a stuck up bitch with valves cock in your mouth, you should take it out and understand where I'm coming from.

On the side note, I'm really happy that FF exists, and DEVS, you're doing a wonderful job. Keep it up.
Zencheetah is offline   Reply With Quote