D&A Member

Class/Position: I'm an Offensive Defensive person
Gametype: Fortress Forever
Affiliations: I'm a merc, only thing that talks is money
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuk3m View Post
then proceed to quit fortress forever.
That goes for any game, FF is not different.

Course I wonder just how many have played fortress forever, played on a bunch of servers then played on the OT server, got warned many times, over and over again, got a kick came back broke rules again, got temp ban, came back, broke more rules got warned about being banned again, continued to break rules, got banned again. convinced the OT people it would never happen again, then came back, broke rules again and got banned for good and got bitter about it.

Course there are the ones that came on to the OT server first, broke a rule, got warned and then broke the rules again and again and again. got warning after warning, kick after kick, temp ban and never came back after that.

Seriously there are all these idiots out there that try to make it look like OT bans on the first offense for every little broken rule. THEY DON'T!!!

You have to be a real idiot to keep breaking the rules there. People who break the rules get chance after chance to play by their rules.

Nukem, I considered you a friend online, I enjoy talking with you when I see you, but you're only making yourself look like an idiot bashing the OT people and servers.

Ever wonder why their servers are almost always full? Cause there are lots of people who can play by their rules and have no problem playing by those rules. Its just the people that can't or won't grow up a little who keep getting themselves banned.

I grew up a long time ago and realized that you don't need to swear to have fun. Until you and many others learn that lesson, places like the OT server will be off limits to you.

So I say this with as much respect as I can, not just to you but to others out there... grow up.
Gwarsbane is offline   Reply With Quote