View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 04:21 AM   #39
Lynus
I like Ceyx
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Send a message via AIM to Lynus
Quote:
And just so some people don't go trying to make stuff up, for the most part, people are given many many chances before getting banned.
clearly a lie. scuztools instant bans for a multitude of things.

also. yea why hide the truth about the true % of banned FF players from your shit server? its obvious you're scewing the real data with other server bans.

gwarsbane a joke.

the drizzle : if you think you can save the mod and get its "heart" beating again, apply for the dev team. I'll tell you why you wont though. It's either a)you dont know the first thing about coding and would rather spew shit from your mouth and anus at the same time on these forums because you have nothing better to do.
or its b)you do actually know something about C++ but due to being affiliated with OT, your solution to balancing gameplay would be to ban anyone who is better than you and would make for an easy"DENIED"

btw FF mods(iggy) : my last post got deleted... why? an old retired staff can come on here n say whatever the fuck he feels like "same ol bitchin you bitches", but i fire back at him and i get the shaft? what i said was true, noone gives 2 shits or a fuck about what a retired ff staff member says, especially if its a useless "same old bitchin you bitches" post. its the retired FF staffers fault the game isnt on orange box, steamworks, polished and shining. they bailed on us, FUCK EM!