eomoyaff
The Crowbar Commander
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Anything.
Gametype: CTF/CP (AvD needs fixing)
Posts Rated Helpful 28 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDA_Approved View Post
Also Talcums prolly as good as you are at heavy. Just hasn't played in a couple months.
Trailer, as much as you probably hate it, he's right.

My Order is as follows:

-BananaHammock
-Rodox & Caesuim
-Talcum
-Trailer & Cake
-Spoon
-Stiffy
-Me below a lot of other players.
-Squeek (Have never seen him play h.w....)
-Bob

Not trying to pick on you this time around. A lot of people forgot about Hammock. Before the HW change, he was really damn good. I mean he carried teams. This was before the pressure hit and slow nades - Even though he didn't acquire the amount of Kills as say Rodox or Cae, He was fucking intelligent. He understood his role as hw more than anyone else imo, he would block more incomings than anyone I knew. On destroy, his kills were around 80 to 88. But 90% of those kills came before the scout or medic got past him. That's impressive. And he communicated really well.

Rodox is overrated simply because he was one of the first to exploit the interp, and used it as a way to push himself to the top, but he doesn't deserve the credit. The last time I saw him play he was around 75 on kills, which is still good.. He is still has amazing and fluid aiming though, which is why i still put him at 2nd.

Caesium is a heat seeker. Best K/D ratio I've seen. And I still remember it - 98 | 0. He didn't die. When you want to see a man play for survival, this is the guy to watch. Towards the end of the match, it was noticable that the medics were intentionally trying to kill him instead of play the game just to kill the streak lol. Was a good game.

Talcum is a very legit player. He's one of those guys who shows up on a random day and gets picked 1st or 2nd over everyone. He's very all around (like sabbath) but I think his HW shows a lot more than his Demo/Engi/Soldier (All of which he plays well.) I've seen him hit 80's in k's.

Now it comes to you. I've specced you 4 times this month, and you're Right. Your aim isn't jerky, and you can follow scouts really well. But Medics seem to put a number on you. You die a little more then you should, I think. The longer you stay up, the more effective you can be (as you should know.) When I play with you, comm's are few and far between at times, but can be understandable because some maps don't require you to comm at all. Like on Monkey, you're chillin in the pit, the only think you need to say is "im down" or "I'm about to go down." Simple stuff. I think based on that, you're not going to always remember to comm if you're too busy gunning someone down. I kind of want to see how you would do with the older hw builds though.

Cake doesn't really play as much as he use to, but the last time I saw him play HW, he played it just as well as you.

Spoon rarely plays H.W., yet he's clutch enough to yell at players while getting just as many kills.

Stiffy's aim is a little jerky because of his ADHD. That's understandable, but his COMMS are fucking amazing. He stands right on the flag a lot though, which is where a lot of his kills come from. Point blank's. The only reason I didnt rate him the same, even though he gets as many kills, is because he talks too fucking much and delays pickups a lot.

Me, I hit 60 kills ONCE on phantom. My comms are meh, and My aim is jerky. If I lower my mouse sensitivity, I do better, but i dont like to focus aim.. I'm aggressive too much, and enjoy twitch aiming much more. Seriously, I got 38 kills once as an hw. Horrible. People rage on me too. :\ it sucks.

Squeek doesn't play hw ever. He's always picked for Engi. I don't blame him, it's the best class in the game imo ;P!

Bob is.... Well ya, you get it.

But ya, that's how I feel, don't take it personal. Right now, you're the most dedicated H.W. in the game. I wouldn't take a break. I'd focus on getting even better. Seriously, how nice would it be to beat out Rodox one day and say to yourself, "I'm almost as good as hammock now." ? jk jk jk on that last part.

As for your scout, it's underrated. I think I can show you a little more of what I've picked up and learned from some of the best in the game. I dont want to judge my own scout, and say I'm one of the best, because it's not true. I just know I've learned a lot from some of the best, either by being taught, or watching them. I feel I should practice more on a few things, and im inconsistant. Though I think I'm am fucking bomb mediscout. :P!

Anyway, no hard feelings. See ya in-game. Feedback welcomed.

(also sorry for turning this in to a rate HW thread D: )

Last edited by eomoyaff; 10-17-2012 at 08:47 AM.
eomoyaff is offline   Reply With Quote