AKA LittleAndroidMan
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Demo/Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [TALOS] [SR]
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
lololol

as for the topic of the thread, this is naturally what occurs when you bog down people with too many rules, especially regarding language. when i write a sentence, im thinking in my head about what sounds good, based on my conditioning, i don't sit back and argue with my self about subject-noun agreement and all that bullshit, and english is absolutely full of retarded rules. language becomes colloquial, regardless of rules. that's why people from certain areas mispronounce things alike, or use different words altogether. if people actually followed the stated rules of language, i think it would be far more annoying than listening to people who break the 'rules'. i cant remember how many times i sat in english class and my teacher was teaching us some arcane rule in english, and then she would put aside a couple seconds to explain that, oh, well, they don't really do it like this anymore, or she'd explain that a sentence that sounded really gay was actually correct and the way everyone else did it was incorrect.