Old 10-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #91
eomoyaff
The Crowbar Commander
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Anything.
Gametype: CTF/CP (AvD needs fixing)
Posts Rated Helpful 28 Times
[QUOTE=Trailer;496207]

That rail fired was pretty nice too, regardless of the fact that it was random spam, unless you have transparent walls, which I doubt.

Honestly though, my underrated award goes to Space Butler himself. Seems to be in the last 4 picked, yet, is a decent demo, good engy, and a beast medic. Add good comms and team work (Medic that actually throws flag to scout instead of capping [engy that repairs armor in between offensive runs]) *So many players don't do these 2 simple things* and I'm not really sure why some of the more 'overrated' players are picked over you.

QUOTE]

That rail wasn't random, it was spam though. What was random was you running in to it lol. When Homie dies, or goes lower on that map, I spam ramp. If he chooses to leave that spot for a moment, he tells someone, and i'd imagine he'd expect someone to cover that spot. Usually the Demo will blue pipe it, but he was actively helping snowy on the button side, so I took that role without leaving my station, and sometimes, it works out, as you saw. To think if that rail missed, you would of been on the flag.

Also, I had a lot of rails that map, I lost count though. Anyway, about the underrated thing. It's because I'm inconsistant, and can be distracted easily. When someone discourages me, I feel like im doing worse, and end up doing worse. Thats why I dont demo as much now because half the people get mad at me when I miss a det. But players like Largos, and Homie -- They're the perfect teammates, because they literally compliment everyone on their team. Or apologise, or encourage. "He's gone, that's alright, reset reset." "Good shot moya, watch button!" "Bah, you missed the toss largos" "Sorry sorry, I didn't think about that." "It's ok largos." All smiles. Seriously, good teammates. Games like that I feel more confident. It works for me.
eomoyaff is offline   Reply With Quote