View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #87
Trailer
[Caleb]
Beta Tester

Class/Position: O Scout, D demo and Engy
Gametype: Attack / Defend
Affiliations: -nZ [LAW] *TG* M|M TRISPIRAL (Back in the TFC days)
Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
Ok, so maybe I am a little too 'braggy' about being the best at possibly the easiest defensive class in the game, but sorry, the only player that is as good if not better than me would be rodox. Give me 20 ping compared to 90 though and I think we would be even, but he was a little better than me. I'm decent at other classes too, I actually just find hw to be the most fun (aside from scouting), unlike every other player. Soldiers seem to just shut down the secondary route too, where as HW's plank their fat asses on the most important route (usually) and rape mass faces. Tracking a scout flying through the air at 200 mph while air strafing is just as much a 'skill' as popping a medic into the air and airshotting him as solly is IMO. Learning to jump while firing the AC in between hops to shoot while still maintaining full speed is difficult to master as well.

That rail fired was pretty nice too, regardless of the fact that it was random spam, unless you have transparent walls, which I doubt.

Honestly though, my underrated award goes to Space Butler himself. Seems to be in the last 4 picked, yet, is a decent demo, good engy, and a beast medic. Add good comms and team work (Medic that actually throws flag to scout instead of capping [engy that repairs armor in between offensive runs]) *So many players don't do these 2 simple things* and I'm not really sure why some of the more 'overrated' players are picked over you.

I think I'm gonna give hw a rest for awhile though and start working on soldier and demo, starting to get slightly sick of it after being hw for 200 straight pickups xD.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Last edited by Trailer; 10-16-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Trailer is offline   Reply With Quote