KubeDawg
Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
Time wasted having fun isn't really wasted. I'm not saying it's realistic or even feasible at this point, but I'm just throwing it out there that a newer SDK might be a solution to the problems we are discussing and as I know really nothing about the time and effort it would take to move this to the OB SDK, I couldn't tell you whether or not it's all just pipe dreams or something tangible. As I understood it, trepid jon did a good job at getting a good amount of this mod onto the OB SDK but that stopped. Maybe if we had more developers it would be something to strive for.

I think once HL3 is released and its fantastically new SDK is released to the public, that would be a better option than to just remake this mod. That's what I'd personally like to see as Valve are working hard to make it a lot easier for Developers to make their games in the future and since it only took a matter of months for the OB SDK to be released to the public, I would think that they're going to push even harder to make it available to everyone as soon as it is ready.
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete

Last edited by KubeDawg; 05-27-2013 at 09:41 PM.
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote