TheKing

Class/Position: O/D Sniper, D Engy, D Soldier
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: s^., :e0:, -=[$D$]=-, -AA-, +SUF, .20, [AH(S)]-r, [ . ]-r
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Right or wrong, accurate or not, there is this to consider:

While I've never been banned for cheating in FF(because I don't), I have to back up JuiceDD's right to police his server his way. Obviously people play there, else he wouldn't keep renting the server. As long as he's footing the bill for it, he can ban who he wants, for whatever reason he likes.
Yeah I absolutely agree with this, but if it's because you think I cheat then you're not paying attention and you're a bad server admin. And if it's for another reason (like you don't like something about the way I play but I'm still following 100% of the rules) that's fine it's not my server (but IMO that also makes you a bad server admin), but don't pretend it's for cheating and mess with my reputation.

I disagreed with Augusta's policy against allowing women as members for years too and while I suppose I support the golf course's right to implement such a policy, that certainly doesn't make them good golf-course admins. But hey at least they were honest about the reason and didn't claim Michelle Wie couldn't play there because she was cheating.

Anyways, it turns out my video card comes with this annoying plays.tv software that I've always intended to disable but never have; I was able to recover the entire session from my first-person perspective (recording exactly what I see I think). I stripped the audio because it's also recording the mic the entire time and I don't want Helga to punch me again for mouth breathing too hard, but it's completely unnecessary. I also tried to upload with better definition but apparently am bad at youtube, just send me a message for a high quality version if you feel the need.

Not trying to insult anybody's intelligence here, but if the things I'm doing in this video (a slightly below average day for me) are the reason I got banned then you do look a little dumb right now (and you might also be a bad server admin).

Last edited by TheKing; 04-14-2016 at 10:08 PM.

1 members found this post helpful.