View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 03:34 PM   #31
Rutabeggar
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Great looking map bud, I voted for KoTH, as for more gameplay suggestions, I would seriously consider limiting sniper use on these sort of maps. If you go into a pub that is playing something like murderball with the 4 bases facing the center, generally it turns into "Why bother going outside if you're going to get sniped?" Perhaps make it so snipers can't shoot the people in the field and only each other? I dunno, I'm not so much in to mapping, but I do know that snipers really ruin murderball. I say that because instead of playing the objective, most snipers just pick off anyone running in the field even if it isn't the team controlling the ball.

(For those of you who don't know, murderball is a 'control the ball' map where 4 teams fight for a ball that spawns in the center and take it to their base and try to control it for the longest, the longer you hold, the longer you get points.)

In any case, which ever direction you go, I'm sure it'd be worth a play simply for the fact that it looks great, keep up the good work!
Rutabeggar is offline   Reply With Quote