View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 02:41 AM   #6
FDA_Approved
Beta Tester

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 293 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
You're damned right about an incredible amount of wasted potential in Minecraft. That people have made entire games out of mods proves that. I'd love to see a massive RPG in Minecraft...
I think my dream game would be something that looks at least as good as block scape does, but have TES style gameplay, with the added building and destroying. Just imagine a morrowind/skyrim sized premade continent full with cities, dungeons, and fully fleshed out story line. But at the borders of that continent is where the random terrain generator kicks in. And of course you could reshape/terraform the story line area as much as you please. Really like that city? Build a house there. Fargoth crying about getting bullied again? Tear his fucking house down.

Also this blockscape game has some really nice blending going on, at least in the last update. I guess there's something called sculpting? Anyways you can make shit like this:
http://imgur.com/a/EFkYT#0
That alone looks a million times better and more realistic than anything anyone's ever built in MC.