View Single Post
Old 08-13-2005, 04:23 AM   #50
trepid_jesse
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Yeah, my squad was destroying everybody on that map.

See, you can get the blackhawk on that map, and if you got some people in there that know what's up you can rip the shit outta everybody. The blackhawk can hold 6 people total, I think.

Pilot
2 gunners
3 non-gunner spots

I would fly while the other guys in the squad would gun down and repair and all that other shit. The 3 non-gunner spots are just places for you to sit in the blackhawk, but you can still do whatever it is that you would do normally. So, engineers can repair you midflight, antitank guys can fire their RPGs, special ops guys would be able to throw C4 out the sides. You can do whatever you did before, but you're just in a helicopter. As the pilot, I was a medic, so I passively heal people when we're in the same vehicle, and other stuff like that.

Defrag left like a little bitch with a skinned knee before the just.. non-stop action happened, though.

Also, in BF2 you can have "Squads." So, instead of everyone just bein' on their own you can join a squad and you're able to spawn with your squad leader. See, without a squad you have to spawn at a flag that you maintain on the map, but with a squad you can select your squad leader as the place to spawn. Sooooo, if your squad leader is flyin' a helicopter, and there's an empty slot, you'll spawn inside of the helicopter.

Haha, every game of BF2 is just.. it's awesome, and so much cool shit happens all the time. Well, it actually sucks if you're on a team that's full of people who have no idea what's going on, and the other team just destroys you, but other than that it's non-stop fun, baby.

Trepid, what?
trepid_jesse is offline   Reply With Quote