Old 12-28-2010, 11:20 AM   #1896
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
The day is upon us.............

As it has be foretold we have started to see a flock of Hollywoods elite start to join the Brotherhood in preperation of the new year. Natalie Portman had dedicated her first baby to the Brotherhood and her new baby's girl name will be called Yellownesha. If it is a boy she is going to name him Brad. I have also been in talks with Amy Winehouse about joining and providing naked pictures of herself to all team members. Our membership ranks should start to swell after that initiative. I do want to let everyone know that drugs are bad unless they make you feel good and you can hold down a job. If you cannot hold down a job and you suck dick for drugs then they just may not be the thing for you. I would switch to eating twizzlers if I was you. With that said people that use drugs are more then welcome to join as long as they are not in charge of driving the Yellow Brotherhood Bus around after doing an 8ball of coke.

Now on to the good stuff. The fat red bastard known as Santa is a Red Gazelle and in being that the fat SOB did not bring me anything that I wanted for christmas. I asked for an planetary laser (For the Brotherhood of course) and I received a fucking nerf sniper rifle which is accurate for 40ft. 40 fucking feet isnt going to do in when we are fighting off some weird queer color from space such as sugar plum purple. I grow weary of the face of between me and Kris Kringle since he is always one step ahead. That is why this year in the summer we will mount our forces and attack the north pole in a stragetic battle to catch them off guard.

On for buisness. Our coffers are empty and have been for 2 years. We have tried many funding raising efforts but as of yet none of them have panned out to make any money. God forbid we thought we could make a dime playing FF. On that note I have joined the TALOS ranks since my older brother Skywalker is on the team. Since we are both way abouve the ages of 30 we needed another tool to bond.

dh