View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 05:58 PM   #34
PorkChopVII
The "other" white meat....

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Code:
<REMOVED> i opended up a can of worms sort of speak, ill should be finished sometime later. all im sayin
im at work right now dont know if it works i use the general script for another setting i use, so the fundimental should still apply. ill be off work in a few hours so i can test it.. if someone wants to try it out go for it in the mean time and get back with me.. might have to add wait functions.. but try it as it is

EDIT: Does work ive tested it, it will spam all your greandes while holding the buttin. Just need to tweek it a bit. but it is good for spammage

edit2:
After furthur testing, doenst work on any other key the same as it did on the pgdn, so im working on another way to do it. Which apparently ive created an infinite loop, not with what i have shown but none the less what i have been doing to modify to make it where it can be used with any key. it doesnt cause a crash just prevents movement but still have to look around i will be fixin that.. and i wont post the end product till done.

Last edited by PorkChopVII; 09-29-2007 at 11:57 PM.
PorkChopVII is offline   Reply With Quote