View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 07:40 PM   #71
o_sambo4283

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D
azlan your post speaks for many of us leaders and past leaders.
ditto man

I loved tfc from the moment I first saw it at my buddys house. Its almost like every other game is a fling but when its all said and done I come home to tfc. First clan I ever joined was a Low Grav clan called [Drastic.com] Way back in the spring of 2000. It was a decent clan but over time it just became a huge pub clan full of newbies and I wanted more. Right before I quit that clan, That fall the leader made me co-leader but instead of trying to focus my efforts on a lost cause I decided to leave, while offering many of the senior members a home, to found Low grav clan -=TnD=- .

I loved -=TnD=- and I still do to this day even though its failing. As its founding leader I put a great deal of my time and money into her..roughly a 1k I'd say from purchasing frontpage to give her a website to providing her with a server with little or no funds donated from other memebers. Even though there were times when I was afk for long periods due to loss of internet and things of that nature the driving force behind alot of my actions were to get back to her and my clanmates. Pretty crazy looking back on it but it was the best of times. I was with that clan for about 4 years before I left last summer and I still look at it as my own even though im no longer a part of it. Low Gravity All The Way People!
o_sambo4283 is offline   Reply With Quote