Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Rallygun Shooter
Gametype: Conc tag (you just wait)
Affiliations: Mustache Brigade
Posts Rated Helpful 352 Times
Send a message via AIM to squeek.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian.de View Post
Squeek I hate to drudge this topic back up but I can't for the life of me get this LUA to work with the aardvark_doorhack style Security system. When I load up the map in FF I can choose out of four teams (instead of two) and when I select a team all of the classes are greyed out (so the LUA is breaking the map).
When this happens, it means there will be an error logged in the console. Load the map and look in the console for [SCRIPT] error lines.

To use any other system, just call the ClipSec_Event_SecurityOn and ClipSec_Event_SecurityOff functions for each team in the correct place. For ff_aardvark, that'd be ClipSec_Event_SecurityOn in blue_aardvarksec:ontouch( touch_entity ) and red_aardvarksec:ontouch( touch_entity ) and ClipSec_Event_SecurityOff in aardvarksecupred() and aardvarksecupblue().

Aardvark's system is weird for sure though. The door is not necessary when using Lua (all Hammer outputs that get sent through the door can be called through Lua, and it's more foolproof that way [things won't get stuck on/off on restartround/prematch ending]).

My Non-official Maps
Released FF_DM_Squeek - FF_2Mesa3_Classic - FF_Siege_Classic
Beta FF_Myth - FF_Redlight_Greenlight

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.
- Karl Pilkington

Last edited by squeek.; 07-06-2013 at 06:17 AM.
squeek. is offline   Reply With Quote