Wiki Team

Class/Position: Sniper/Demoman
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: :e0: Co-leader
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef42
1, this bunnyhopping stuff.
Just tap jump again in midair and hold it. You'll jump as soon as you land. Rinse, repeat. The true work in bunnyhopping comes with your gliding and air control skills.

Quote:
5, HWG's minigun. I read it overheats but I seem to be able to fire all my rounds in one go. I've discovered I can stop the little bar on it with rightclick, but why would I do that? Don't I want to spit as many bullets as at all possible?
It used to overheat; this was removed in 2.1. The wiki might need to be updated... or you're reading the in-game hints which are really out of date. For most situations you can just fire at full throttle. You might want to lock at a lower level for really long distances though.

Quote:
6, sniper. Which classes can I 1shot with uncharged headshots (the most effective way of sniping in TF2, and thus the one I am accustomed to)?
There are no classes that you can kill with an uncharged head shot from full health. However, Scout & Engineer will die from a headshot after a VERY small amount of charge time. The sniper requires a bit more charge on a headshot, but will also die very easily.

Quote:
7, on some maps, mostly the attack/defend ones I sometimes find myself without my class specific grenade. Since this grenade is the most awesome grenade, I must wonder if this is a balance thing or if I am supposed to find special bags around the maps in question?
Balance. Most maps will have a grenade bag somewhere though.

Please read the wiki for a lot more info: www.fortress-forever.com/wiki
Agent Buckshot Moose is offline   Reply With Quote