View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 11:21 AM   #3
JackBauer

Posts Rated Helpful 20 Times
Short version, since I don't have much time at the moment...

1] Sin was my first ever FPS game. Got it for like 5 bucks. 2nd was Half Life which started my fascination for FPS games. Best game ever.

2] started with jump n run games: Lion King. Used to have an old 386 machine with disks only. Lion King was the only game I could get, everything else was already out on CD ROM.
Also played Fifa International Soccer a lot. First adventure: indiana jones 3, then monkey island 1 and 2, indy 4, zak, maniac manson etc. Would say I was really into adventures back then.

3] Half Life and later Team Fortress Classic. 3000+h easily.
NHL 2001 or 2002.. 1000h as well.
TOCA 2 - split screen with a mate... happy times.
GTA SA

4] Half Life again... dunno why. May be because it was so fantastic when it came out. you got to do different stuff all the time, some nice script scenes as well. surprises around every corner. also followed me through high school, was a cool time back then anyway.

5] If you had to pick your top 5 best games of all time, what would you choose? (Can be in a specific order or no specific order, up to you)

1 - Half Life
2 - Max Payne
3 - GTA San Andreas
4 - NHL 2002
5 - CoD MW

6] What was your first ever Console? Never had a console.

7] Hmmm... TFC ate up a lot of time. Not spare time though, more like time which was supposed to be reserved for studying. I still went out and had fun with the lads, I just refused to study. Still passed college.

8] TFC again. What a surprise. Always discussed tactics with a couple of school mates, so we could go home later and try them out.

9] Played quite a few shit games over the years. Can't really remember a stand out.

10] Yes, I own a logitech dual action pad. I usually use it for sports and racing games.

Last edited by JackBauer; 06-09-2011 at 11:23 AM.
JackBauer is offline   Reply With Quote