Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock View Post
Man that's a really big change to the HW class, no mirvs and a cool new ability. I like the no mirvs thing, not really unique when 2 classes have it, and it's totally going to change how he's played.

My only real concern about the +attack2 ability is for AvD maps where all the HW has to do is stand on the cap point and knock flag carriers off. That would mean a flag carrier has to then contend with the HW, dispenser, and demo pipes, double up on either the HW and(or) demo and some cap points could be extremely difficult to jump into. That's a good thing and bad thing, good in that a single pro flag jumper can't dominate on his own. Bad in the sense that, sometimes that's the only way a team is going to cap a flag sometimes.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see, definately excited for a change that's for sure.
As Squeek said, 2 players could come in back to back, and always remember to send the "cannon fodder" in first.

You're correct in that it changes the HW Dynamic, and TBH, it's going to take a bit of getting used to. As are many of the changes.

For the most part, I'm pretty happy with most of the changes.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote