View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 12:59 AM   #21
o_dancingfool

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
...........im........liek.......darken.......loll. ...............................dot.......dot...... dot once upon a..........tiem......loll.......*grunt grunt grunt*..............

I never had a puppy

Cheap chocolate isn't hollow, that's expensive chocolate. Cheap chocolate is thick and tastes like crap. So I guess you could call it expensive chocolate since rich people are alot of times sadder than middle class people.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Monkies live on the river in the Amazon. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Give us a dollar. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Or the monkies die. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I'll kill them all. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. And then I'll move onto the alligators and they'll be like "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." And I'm all like "Die. Die. Die." Then they're all "wtf ur grounded." I'm like "No. No. No." And then I run at them with my machete. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Then they pull out M4s and get 1337 hax headshots. Oh noes. Oh noes. Oh noes. But FPS Doug gave me an irl respawn point. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. So then I kill the alligators. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. And feed them to the monkies. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. But the monkies are dead. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. So then I feed them to the clams. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

And FUCK because Pierce Brosnan isn't going to be James Bond anymore it's some weird scary looking guy.
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote