Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Kube- There's something about the original hardware that just can't be replaced. That's one of the reasons I've passed on several "multi-cade" cabinets that have come my way over the years. I've only ever gone after original machines, although I've lost out on several over the years. Emulation and/or home versions can be fun, but nothing can ever replace the feel of plunking a quarter into that machine, and giving it your best shot.

Cake- My wife knows what I plan on doing if/when we have the money(and a house all to ourselves)..... even though she's not entirely happy about the idea. We haven't negotiated on the maximum number of machines I'll have, but we have plenty of time. At this point, I'm not allowed to get any more for at least a year.... but where I live at, they are really hard to come by. As it is, I'll be spending about $150 restoring Super Pac-Man to it's Arcade glory. I've also some repairs to do on Lunar Lander again, I'm not sure what is wrong with it this time... but I'll track down the problem. As you can see by the pic, the Poker machine needs some replacement lights, but they are cheap. I just need to find a good source of them.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote