View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #23
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatzEyes93 View Post
Wow. I don't know why I expected anything different from you guys, but do you HAVE to be such haters ALL the time?

Of 17 chapters, the last 4 chapters will be in a second release. That gives you 13 chapters to play and have fun in. Is it REALLY such a horrible thing? With every post I post on this site, it is followed up with "When BM OUt?" regardless of what the topic is. Now it is coming out and now all you can say is "Without Xen? WTF?"

Take a look at yourselves and see what exactly what the "Fortress Forever" real problem is.

I am done here.
I feel your pain Catz. 17+ years in open source I see this all the time. Something free that the only expense that the user has to make is to install and use/play and they piss and moan like they were the one bankrolling it...

I believe the words you guys are struggling to find are "Thank you."

Now...fire up steam and see what I can do with this...

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote