Bridget
Banned

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: AVD
Affiliations: TALOS
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday5494 View Post
In that one really radiated house? I cant seem to get in there, i use a box to get to the open window, and it just like blocks me.
SPOILER: Go beside the building, on the train platform where the bloodsucker occasionally bugs out and walks into the train oblivious to you. Look between the buildings, you'll notice a small building with a ladder on it. Take the ladder up, jump on the little metal piece, and onto the roof opposite of the radiated house. Then, get a running start and jump onto the radiated house roof. (Don't save in the house) .. Position yourself to land on the outside of the little pit (If you fall in, you get hit by the anomaly and become trapped) and drop in. Run around the little pit and up into the grassy area. Search the rooms and the SEVA suit is in the safe (must have completed family rifle quest). Then, run to the opposite end and exit.

I just completed X16. I didn't care for it. I ran through, ignoring the enemies that weren't necessarily in my way. Surprisingly, these labs are not as frightening as everyone makes them seem. Oh yeah, did I mention, the GP-37 fuckin' rapes face? :>
Bridget is offline   Reply With Quote