FreaK367
Everyones favorite FreaK
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout, Engineer and Sniper
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 17 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarre View Post
I didn’t read your whole post. But I'll say that the voting system on OT only favors CTF. I've never seen an AvD map been played on OT except for Napoli, which is strangely under the CTF tab on OT. So yea please don’t implement it or we will never see good maps like ksour ,dbowl etc on your server
It's mainly the OT community who all vote for CTF, on Talos and other servers people nominate AvD maps and play them successfully with plenty of people, sometimes it just takes a couple of people to rally the server into voting for AvD or Warpath, and generally they get chosen. Quite a few of the "OT community", ONLY play OT. Others who play all servers are open to AvD and other gametypes.

So in no way should the people who play OT be considered with other servers, I can imagine with a similar voting system AvD will be chosen fairly often, most of the non-OT people who are usually banned from OT... are avid AvD fans. And those are the guys who play Talos, KubeDawgs and other servers.

EDIT: Look at the poll results, most votes are going towards AvD... which proves my point, in a normal server, as in non-OT, it will be a popular gametype. Even IvD is outvoting CTF.

Last edited by FreaK367; 07-25-2011 at 11:09 PM.
FreaK367 is offline   Reply With Quote