View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 03:56 AM   #15
Dinosaur Gas
www.tfcgaschamber.com

Gametype: TFC
Affiliations: -CLT-
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Dinosaur Gas Send a message via AIM to Dinosaur Gas Send a message via Yahoo to Dinosaur Gas
Quote:
Originally Posted by D12Eminem989
I disagree cause you act like I killed 20,000 people!

How could I have apologized if you didn't give me the chance?

Just an FYI, You did or another admin did because my game shut down the 4th time I was kicked. Nice try though.

So me getting bitch by other players and yelled at justifys what I did?

You were wrong and its sad that you continue to be a complete jerk of this whole thing when I have apologized for the umpteen time!

Seeing as your 33 I can tell you have had a shameful life. I am not going to start a flame war over here because I am better than that. If you don't like commenting then don't respond to this message.

Everyone can clearly see how immature you really are. I admitted my wrong and its sad you cant do the same.

Like I said before, Don't EVER post my site in something that has nothing to do with the subject.
After the first kick, you were let back on the server, and proceeded to run your mouth. At that point, I kicked you again and didn't let you back in.

Nobody shut your game down, as I was the only admin on at the time.

It's funny that in this situation, you were the one at fault, yet you now resort to attacking me personally. How exactly does that work?

As far as posting about your site...what you fail to understand is that you are a community member here. Your actions are relevant. Some may care, others will not.

If you feel the need to discuss this further, take it to my site.