View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 02:20 AM   #42
homie in reboks'

Class/Position: Soldier & Medic
Affiliations: ( ir :: ) iv| K^ †
Posts Rated Helpful 80 Times
There has been a bit of talk about moving towards a Ladder system. That sounds fine to me. I'll post a bit about what I would implement in a ladder system and hopefully you guys can add some input.

I would still like to have a preseason. I want to use the preseason to help determine which teams will be in which tier. The tiers are Platinum (Upper) and Silver (Lower). I will use the preseason record to place the teams. I'll also use my best judgement if records are tied among certain teams. Please let me know if you would prefer a different method of organizing the tiers.

As for the ladder system here is what I envision:

+If a team wins X number of games, their next match will be against the Rank 1 team, and it will be a title match. (I'm thinking 3 wins in a row will force a title match, but I'm open to suggestions; it's also dependent on the amount of teams we have).

+If the challenger team wins they become the new Rank 1 team, and title holders.

+Title matches work the same way in both tiers.

+If a Silver team defends their title 3 times in a row their next match will be against the lowest ranked Platinum team. If the Silver team wins they'll be promoted to Platinum and the Platinum team will be demoted to Silver.

As always, feel free to add input or contribute your thoughts and ideas. I will be posting a Free Agent player pool soon so people can start looking at who is available for teams.

Also, please message me your team. Paragonn, I know you said you were on DET-, but I don't know whose team that is. Please let me know.

1 members found this post helpful.