D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Demo/Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [TALOS] [SR]
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHURCHMOUTH View Post
you have said it yourself plenty of times you dont even play fortress forever right now because of hardware problems or whatever.. are you actually trying to say that u were not in the channel for any reason besides trolling and talking shit which i know for a fact you cant back up? faggot.

I never trolled anyone in ff.pickup. You claimed I was trolling you when you passive-aggressively attacked me, and then I followed up with a 'u mad'. For the second time, that is not trolling. Let's observe.

<CHURCHMOUTH> genghis tron maps?
<CHURCHMOUTH> pretty sure all ive even seen from you is forum fagging
<CHURCHMOUTH> ohh wait nevermind you know everything there is to know about everything there is to be known. my bad

I replied to the above with 'u mad', because you attacked me out of nowhere when I was chatting with people who I was friends with. You started it, bro. You're the troll. Then you banned me. So you're a cry baby troll who abuses his power. You're following in the footsteps of Scuzzy and Co. to a 't'.

And for the second time (notice the pattern here), I've pretty much only ever talked to people who I am friends with in the pickup channel. Between small talk, adding to pickups, and the whole trivia thing a few months back, I was fairly inactive in the pickup channel. But oh wait, you're making a big deal out of me 'trolling' (Which is a lie), meanwhile certain people troll the channel every damn day.

Also, take note that everything I've said in the post has been brought up in this thread, or other threads, and you keep repeating it. Keep up with the debate, bro, I'm running circles around you repeating myself a billion times over. I should just make one big post and repost it every time you reply.