View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 07:51 AM   #61
o_3xternal

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I heard of the game thru freinds at school. Started playing in middle school/early high school. Started on Dial-up , then moved to cable modem. First clan was so far back I can't remember thier name, but was led by tony montana. I later joined Vx. and played 9v9. I have been in B|3 and in =WaR=. I have played STA 5v5, 9v9, OGL 5v5, and TFL 5v5. I have continued to play for a grande total of like 5 years, back when the updates were rolling out about once every 2-3months and people were still using gamespy. I was not around pre 1.6, so i missed some history there.

I have gone by the names: John Galt, Nuclear Winter, ExternalCombustionEngine (the old pyro days), TimeGiven, and 3Xternal. I mostly pub now-a-days as "teh Master Chief" (aptly nick named teh Master n00b). I hate OVO and snipers. I enjoy movement thru the game almost more than combat, TFC allows alot of grace. MY pet peeve is watching a sniper take the grens, then get head shot and the bag is wasted. My fav thing, is taking all three dustbowel caps. Especially the final, with a nade jump from the pit entrance to the cap.
o_3xternal is offline   Reply With Quote