View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 07:55 AM   #134
o_racer

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Started playing Half-Life when i bought my first PC in Nov. 1999. Started playing TFC in the summer of 2000.
got into it cause a freind [NFK]Kronos kept telling me it was more fun than HLDM. I was the one that gave him my copy of HL so he could try it. He went to TFC b4 even finishing the HL SP.
I then created =|DkZ|=Digital Killerz, while waiting for my application from [S-R]Striker to go thru. Started playing in Leagues, first OGL then UGL.
Went on to play in lots of clans and started a guild .2xL that got to number 1 in PG.
My TFC days came to an end when I left [RzP]. Hard to make practice and go into matchs cold when u get home from work at 9:30 est. I now play mostly Hostile Intent mod. I love pubbing but love to compete. Haxing kinda ruins competition though. Never knowing if that top player is legit or not (Thanks STA for capping so many cheaters).
It be fun to compete live against players with no binds or scripts or hax. I still play TFC with all default keys, settings and just one bind (det dispensor).
Hopefully FF will renew my interest in TFC.
o_racer is offline   Reply With Quote