View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 01:20 AM   #46
o_imbrifer

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I love the Ronald part. lol!

I like the engie's face, but his outfit is too bright and monochrome. Temp Engie skin? Makes sense. I was about to get all pouty, but no worries.

The ragdoll 'splosions look quite delectable. And I like the how the rail gun turned out - it works well with the theme without being too 'out there' and the beam looks spactacular. I also dig the super nail gun quite a bit now, and the view of the sniper zoomed in looks just peachy! -wait a minute! is that the TFC sniper rifle model I see in the first person!?

Pyros look great running around ingame, and I'm assuming that the flying flaming skull is a placeholder for the pyro rocket model? And the 'bruce willis' face of the soldier is priceless.

Q: What is the blue icon over the soldier at 1:19? Is it a friendly spy indicator?

Love the demo's face, but I see what you mean as far as tweaking the final skin. Can't say I like him having enormous shoulder pads, though.

The Conc is just perfect. Oh, and the map? F*cking amazing theme and layout, skybox and allaround job. I'll suggest adding some trim to where the roofs meet the buildings, but it's golden.

The spy being able to stab when disguised is bound to raise some contraversey, but it might not be such a bad thing..

Last edited by o_imbrifer; 09-07-2006 at 01:26 AM.
o_imbrifer is offline   Reply With Quote