Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Sabotaging your shit.
Affiliations: :}|, mimic, /KBN/
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy View Post
I'd like to make it clear that I, as a staff member, do not share the implied views that the above two other Development Staff do about African Americans. However, since they are posting as staff members, this may in fact be the official implied position on African Americans by the Fortress Forever Development Team. Whether or not this is the case is completely up to you as individuals to decide, since when some people post it makes the team "look bad", but when others make posts, "it's ok". So, if you think the entire Fortress Forever Development Team believes that all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood remember because of their posts please do not include me in those views.

Thank you,
Scuzzy
i dont recall saying anything about african americans in my post. i think for you to make that comparison on your own shows a little prejudice on your part...

on that note, I'd like to make it clear that I, as a staff member, do not share the implied views that the above one other Development Staff do about African Americans. However, since they are posting as staff members, this may in fact be the official implied position on African Americans by the Fortress Forever Development Team. Whether or not this is the case is completely up to you as individuals to decide, since when some people post it makes the team "look bad", but when others make posts, "it's ok". So, if you think the entire Fortress Forever Development Team believes that all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood remember because of their posts please do not include me in those views.

Thank you,
Skanky
Etzell: They really are
Etzell: But even SAYING that makes me want to vomit

Last edited by Skanky Butterpuss; 01-18-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Skanky Butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote