View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 02:14 AM   #142
o_darken_hellspawn

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Clueless Beasts

If you do not understand what or who the Yellow Brotherhood is or stands for now then you will never trully understand.

NO DEAL Mervaka!!!!!!!!!! I will never hold back the voice of the Yellow Llamas nor will I stop promoting our message and destiny to all. I cannot believe for one mintue that you thought I would wire the jaws of Yellow shut and contribute like you do so frequently. You were once Yellow Mervaka but you did not hold the qualitys of what Yellow stands for or strives to be. You mock us as so do others for your own sakes of being simple minded. That is not our fault nor will it prevent us from spreading our message. This color of ours is the purest light that you could ever imagine beaming down on us from the Yellow Gods. It empowers us to be who we are and if you do not like it you can always be burned by it. The might of our group is an unstoppable wall that cannot be penetrated by the mere words of non-believers. So heed thy forked devils dragon tounge for it can always be destroyed by a single touch of what we Yellow hold so very dear.

The Light you see..............without it we can bring darkness and with it we can cleanse your soul on the battlefield. For it is written........

The Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas stand tall and strong on the battlefield of the color faction Wars. Them and them alone are the surviving warriors whose power now shines into the darkest depths of the enternal souls of mortal men. May all praise them in their Glory and may their enemies tremble with fear because the Light is coming for them. The Light of Brothers.
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote