View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 05:44 PM   #2194
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 71 Times
AdamWillden force-pushed fortressforever/fortressforever:elmos_hud_playground_zombie from e0f9c6 to 582bcd

• 4f0734 AdamWillden: 'update to the quantity bar stuff before I finish and commit the new custom HUD options. Fixed a few...'
  • f2f483 AdamWillden: 'reverting a small change I made, gonna make it work differently when I've got the rest in.'
  • a9a7a4 AdamWillden: 'The beast that is Custom HUD Options stuff... updated:. client_scratch-2008.vcproj....'
  • 230ac1 squeek502: 'Fixed buildstate dispenser icon showing the SG. Added support for per-level SG icons'
  • e9ca26 AdamWillden: '- Changed some old bits of code to use FindKey instead of looping and matching. - Added option to...'
  • 42cb9d AdamWillden: '- Updated sentry and dispenser defaults. - Changed some ranges in options to sensible values (are...'
  • bc9f65 AdamWillden: 'Custom Hud Update. The positioning/alignment values moved out of the Arrangement tab into new tab....'
  • 651e94 AdamWillden: 'Made quantity panel use a dynamic array rather than a forced max of 6. Figured why not....'
  • 7c1a48 AdamWillden: 'Changed default global preset "Not built" text positioning'
  • ef243b AdamWillden: 'removed a bug which were adding unnecessary keys to the assignment vdf when loading.'
  • d1ca50 AdamWillden: 'Part 2... Revision: 12767. Message: Made quantity panel use a dynamic array.... removed...'
  • a46991 AdamWillden: 'Fixing something I broke. Wouldn't load preset files properly'
  • 3bbb12 AdamWillden: 'make this frame work please?? currently as far as I can tell it should work but it crashes the game...'
  • 958022 AdamWillden: 'white space and comments - nothing here'
  • 61a992 AdamWillden: 'Squeek told me the fix to my frame problem. This is the fix but just wanted to commit it so there...'
  • 135668 AdamWillden: 'Colour fade value needed clamping else colours go wrong.. this way it clamps to max val using a...'
  • f22e3f AdamWillden: 'included my new panel in the code.. does nothing yet but wont hurt anything either!. # Conflicts:....'
  • 918698 AdamWillden: 'Stuff to make the crosshairs autoload again. tick signal in hud_crosshair runs until the crosshairs...'
  • b5df37 AdamWillden: '- Added "Save Default" buttons so people can edit the defaults without much trouble. - Made it so...'
  • 2b2224 AdamWillden: 'Missed a commit from the last one. detpack now sends the fuse time in its message...'
  • d97d6a AdamWillden: '- Changed the way panels hide themselves (long term problem fixed). - Previously couldn't hide...'
  • fa4f77 : 'check that a font has been loaded before trying to use it in CalculateTextAlignmentOffset'
  • 7275d6 AdamWillden: 'Removed FF_BETA_TEST_COMPILE. # Conflicts:. # dlls/ff/ff_player.cpp'
  • 292123 AdamWillden: 'Changing tick signals. Previously every tick to every 100ms (good news for 33 tick and more so 100...'
  • 31c3c8 AdamWillden: 'Both:. - Moved column to style preset from arrangement (makes more sense there for now)....'
  • d9c65c AdamWillden: 'Removed UseDefault checkboxes and added default to the dropdown box. Stopped users from naming new...'
  • 94da0c squeek502: 'Reverting revisions 13278,13279; they were meant for a different branch'
  • 27cd66 AdamWillden: 'Renamed OnUpdateCheckbox to OnUpdateCheckButton. Just to stop confusing me as to whether the...'
  • 5b26ed AdamWillden: 'Just removed a comment.'
  • 688341 AdamWillden: 'Added comments to HiddenBits (HIDEHUD_NOTSCOUT etc.). Added HIDEHUD_ALWAYS so that I can use it to...'
  • 3615cd AdamWillden: 'last bit of misc options localisation (don't know why I never submitted this):. - when option...'
  • 5ed7df AdamWillden: 'no big changes... - Corrected wrongly named function. - Corrected an assert which didn't include...'
  • 90cb46 AdamWillden: 'Made getIntensityColor now GetIntensityColor'
  • 99a14c AdamWillden: 'Custom hud update. No point putting all changes in as there's so many. Added preview checkbox -...'
  • a25835 squeek502: 'Updated 2003/2005 client vcproj files with Elmo's custom hud changes. # Conflicts:....'
  • 582bcd AdamWillden: 'Custom hud stuff. - Added style info into the quantity panel base class rather than having the same...'

View on Github