The Crowbar Commander
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Anything.
Gametype: CTF/CP (AvD needs fixing)
Posts Rated Helpful 28 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
Habit, Laughs, Boredom, etc
He's kind of right though. If you have nothing really better to contribute then to remind us that the game is already dead, then why waste your time here?

I know that you've done a lot for FF in the background, but really you've contributed jack shit since you first stated "The game is dead." You gave up on it, and you continue to remind us about how much of a failure *YOU* think its' become. Honestly, people have fun all the time playing in O-T so then there must be something that they are doing right, to keep this game going. People still have a great time playing the game. I know that in that server you'll find maybe 4 members of O-T playing about the same time, and more come around to play with or replace other members. But still 4 members. Thats out of 20+ players every day in JUST that server. I don't think the game is the failure. It's suddenly come to my belief that the public servers that went inactive are to blame for the FF's slim player base/ 'dead' game.

If Talos was still up and running with active members, you don't think that people wouldn't start coming back? Think on it man. Activity starts with the clan members. That's the boost to public servers. You have them go inactive and people stop showing up.
eomoyaff is offline   Reply With Quote