Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenghisTron View Post
Yea, he should head right to the principal's office and tell them that some kid hit him, so the school does pretty much nothing but slap the bully on the wrist, and when he leaves the principal's office, he faces an entire day of ostracization and general abandonment by his peers. School officials don't exactly give out detentions for mean words, so for the rest of his school career, he'll face unrelenting name-calling and ostracization.

Good call.
Yeah. Sad isn't it? The "big kids" story would have fallen on deaf ears, because it then reverts to a "he said/she said" arguement. It's good that this was on video, because it does show he was defending himself. That was exactly the way he should have handled the situation. I don't think he should have been suspended, but if you look at it from the right point of view, the suspension means nothing but a couple days vacation for standing up for himself. If I was his father, I would have told him that he did the right thing, and to enjoy his vacation. Hell, I'd probably buy him a video game or something, to help him pass the time... and as a reward for doing the right thing.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote