Old 12-27-2007, 11:53 PM   #19
Firefox11

Class/Position: O&D: Pyro, Sniper
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: FF.AvD [FF AvD/ID guild]
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pon
As for who did the maps, Sandbowl was by Eradicatus. pdh_r, and asti were by Pet (and I think Navarone was also, not 100% on that tho). Though, reading the post on the .id forums, I'm not sure Pet said he didn't want his maps remade, just that he 'didn't think it was worth it'?
Damnit, so Sandbowl can't be remade (if the mappers follow Erad's wishes at least =O). However, I could ask Pet about his maps - especially Asti, since people seems to like it a lot to goof around. Point du Hoc is also a nice map if there are enough players and looked pretty well in TFC, so in FF it can be awesome. Navarone... Never seen someone who liked it with passion (in fact I don't like it), most of the time people leaves when it's chosen.

Quote:
They. are. bitches.
Haha, not really (well, Erad maybe... He just likes to rant a lot xD). However most have gotten the TF2 illness or think FF is too similar to TFC to be worth playing it since they have got enough with 10 years of TFC.

By the way, is .id the only AvD community? Maybe you should ask for opinions to TFC AvD leagues (if you haven't already) to boost league play or something.
Firefox11 is offline   Reply With Quote