View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
Snipe
WhenGasGrenWillBack?

Class/Position: Sniper, Spy
Gametype: Spy Deathmatch
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
shooting down ideas

This is a serious question. I want to start off by saying I am not starting this thread to start a flame war, or piss anyone off.

Why is it that the majority of new features/class specific stuff/ideas/etc, get shot down by the majority of the people who play FF? Because it strays too far from tfc? Because its not something that neotf has? Well guess what people, THIS ISNT TFC. IT ISNT NEOTF. IT ISNT TF2. This game is not designed to play exactly like tfc. or any other fps. Adding things like Overpressure, jump pads, or anything else is what sets this game apart from tfc. This is not TFC Source dammit. Also, I dont see how it unbalances the game (wanted to throw that out there real quick). The majority of the differences add speed and a faster pace, and things require people to THINK more and use at least some strategy. theres a fatty at a choke point, omg overpressure. well, go a different route. almost all of the maps have multiple routes. I think people are just so used to going one way EVERY time, they dont want to do something different cause its not the fastest possible way. I played monkey yesterday with about 6 or 7 other people. I was offense. flag room was empty so I knew the front door was guarded well. I grabbed the flag and went the water route THE ENTIRE WAY. yea it took forever, but I got a cap. an easy cap. strategy people. strategy...

now im just rambling. discuss. flame me. curse me. IDGAF.
Snipe is offline   Reply With Quote