View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:15 AM   #93
FDA_Approved
Beta Tester

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 293 Times
Ok I'd like to request a lua if anyone is willing to help. It may be a little bit hefty. It comes down to three main things.

It's going to be a DM map with multiple arenas. So I'd like a lua that makes it so when you die in a certain area, you spawn in one of the spawn points in that area. Let me know what I need to do on the mapping end to acheive this. (naming spawn points, making a trigger, w/e is needed)

This next part is what we were talking about earlier in the thread. So if it's possible I'd like every time a player spawns, for them to spawn at 125% 150% health, what ever the medic buffs limit is. I want it to act exactly like the buff a medic can apply to his team. Spawn at the buff cap, and have it slowly diminish. The map features lots of terrain to fight for, on, around. This buff makes it much more viable to rocket jump on all this stuff.

And the last part is a resup/clip refill on kill. I'd like it so that any time a player kills someone, their clips are refilled, and health restored. I'd also like it so that it restores their health to the buff they spawned at. This keeps the pace going, and eliminates any need to take a break to go grab bags and reload.

So is this possible, and what do I need to do on the mapping end?

Last edited by FDA_Approved; 01-19-2013 at 08:16 AM.
FDA_Approved is offline   Reply With Quote