View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 12:00 AM   #65
FreaK367
Everyones favorite FreaK
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout, Engineer and Sniper
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 17 Times
Personally, I think the SG is fine as it is, if anything, instead of lowering the damage of the mirv, increase the health of the SG, to the highest possible health so that a perfect mirv will still kill it, but ones that aren't quite perfect, the SG can be saved by an Engineer, And there's nothing stopping a fully charged sniper shot killing it. If a sniper can wait 5 seconds to unleash a powerful shot, it should be able to take out a level 3 SG.

If that change was made, it would be harder to kill from rockets, normal pipes, and other weapons. But the Engineer still needs to fear some weapons, hence how a perfect mirv, detpack and sniper shot can still one shot it. But it would have more survivability in general.

Also, I think a soldiers nail grenade should not be able to one shot it when an engineer is hitting it, nail grenades are another one shot SG weapon, if the health was higher, I think it should be high enough for an engineer to save the SG if a nail grenade is right on the other side. Otherwise of course a nail grenade should one shot it if no engineer is around.

It's just nails and a grenade after all...

So I'd be up for an SG health improvement.
FreaK367 is offline   Reply With Quote