View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 08:10 PM   #42
o_catzeyes93

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I remember back on the won system there was like... hm.. what... like 3000 servers playing tfc? And now there are about.. hm... like 900? So yeah I suppose you could say it is dying, but then again this has been a 'no information available' game for the past 5 years.

Still... with the nine hundred or so servers to pick from, there is no way I am gonna be able to burn thru all of those servers. I have about 5 that I go into on a regular basis, but I still go into others if they are playing the right map. If there is gameplay going on that I dont agree with, so what... I go on to the next one. I still have a great time and I am never bored.

So when you say it is dying... perhaps we need a definition of what 'dying' means to you. Lower number of servers? yeah.. but the number of servers available is STILL a humongus number.

Lower number of players? heck... there are still MANY times I am trying to get into a server and I cant cuz it is full...

Popularity is going down? well, I suppose that is true, but I revert back to what I said before... what else would you expect on a game that has a zero info to go on for the past 5 years? EESH.. there are console systems that have been born and died faster than that, but we are all still here creating kewl new things.

I am thinking the community is basically waiting for the good stuff to come, and until then, some of us have basically gotten a life. But that doesnt mean we wont be back....
o_catzeyes93 is offline   Reply With Quote