View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 12:32 AM   #57
chilledsanity
D&A Member

Gametype: AvD, I/D, waterpolo, hunted
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenghisTron View Post
I'm thoroughly convinced this account is a troll.

Oh, and squeek (Pretty much THE developer) plays engy all the time, and he's quite proficient with the railgun
Could be, the join date and lack of any post history is suspicious along with no introduction. Also I honestly don't understand what he's talking about with regards to the spy. Is there a way to do an IP check to see if it's the same as another user? Regardless, the engy does have balance problems though even if this guy isn't communicating it very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenghisTron
Sounds to me like you just need to learn to not suck.
And that's NOT trolling? Feel free to ignore the TFC comparisons and how one side is getting nerfed across the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventry(Leo Wainker)
As always this is my opinion only. There will be others that will disagree which is their right.
True, but there's quantitative stuff to point to as well. TFC sentries have more push, do more damage, block splash damage for the engineer, usually have better lockon times, have lockon hold times, plus TFC units have lower speeds, giving them more time to get a hold. So it's not just your opinion, things have literally changed to weaken him.

Last edited by chilledsanity; 03-01-2010 at 12:41 AM.
chilledsanity is offline   Reply With Quote