View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 11:59 AM   #55
o_lord asriel

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
ah....tfc! God I cannot express myself enough, I think.

How I started to play is a very weird story. When at junior high school, I bought my first console, an N64. At some point of time I got hold of Goldeneye, to which I totally sticked for 2 years. Meanwhile, I was battling with my friends' opinions that playstation was better than N64. I was one and they were many, so I developed a "passion" for this console in order for my opinion to "survive". Meanwhile, there was a guy (I consider him leet now) that was sticking to half life, but I didnt pay him much attention.

When Perfect Dark came out, I sticked to it too. I loved it so much that I wanted to prove it is better than half life. But, in order to do this, I had to play half life. And so I did, I finished it on easy setting first, hard thereafter. I still was blinded by my N64 passion.

Till my computer freak cousin told me "Yes, but HL's multiplayer cant be compareable to a console's". That made me think, because I had always loved multiplayer gaming much more than single-.

The same day, I dont know how it happened, it was such an old time and I was such a noob then, but is happened that I spawned in 2fort. I played only a few minutes and then slept for night. The next day, I didnt really realize that actually HAPPENED, and I thought "That was a nice dream" But there was that little bright hope inside me, and indeed, that wasnt a dream. That was real.

I am saddenned by the world's follishness(cs and steam) and my pc's low "constitution" and my country's poor internet thats disallow me to play tfc at some points of time, but I doubt there will ever be any other game for me.
o_lord asriel is offline   Reply With Quote