View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 01:10 PM   #6
=AS= Pt

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamido
Maybe you should try other servers, huh? There are many EU servers, which fill up fast , like Wireplay, or usrf.nl , and sometimes jolt.co.uk . Just check em!
Or INX Games =AS= ... EVERY day we have almost full server. We are european server, so if you want you can join us. But we are clan style (altough we are not too rigid with that ^_^). In our server, its like this...the server is empty. you enter the serve. 2 minutes after theres 1 more person. That makes 2. 4 minutes after, 3, then 5, then 8, then 10. In 90% of times its like that (after 8p.m GMT to 2a.m GMT). I think there is a stigma in "uuuh, FF hasnt no one playing..." I can tell you that not even ONE day i wanted to play and no one showed up for a decent frag. Sometimes i want to train some concs and cant cause the server get filed quick, so you can see what i mean We tryed a lot of times to have a 2fort, 2V2, but end up every freeking time in a 5V5 lolol.

85.234.148.39:27025 - Its our IP. But if you dont like it, Adamino is right, there are plenty others =)

If you comeback to steam anf FF, you are welcome.
=AS= Pt is offline   Reply With Quote