Thread: (Released) Game Rules
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 03:21 AM   #10
truplaya

Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
"All in all I don't think it's a very good way to teach players, and I definitely don't think everyone is trying to be an oj super star in the pub as you might think."

"I think one mistake you're making is in thinking that anyone wants to take the pub as seriously as you."

Thanks FDA.

Anyways attacks and nonproductive comments aside... I am just here to try to suggest new ideas to bring new energy and ideas into my favorite game that is in the process of being improved. I am excited and want to have input because we have the privilege of communicating with devs on here and having our ideas being heard and possibly implemented.... I am just putting my voice out there...As i hope everyone will who still cares and I do thank you for your opinions FDA I just think you could have been a little less rude bout it... but some good ideas and improvements will come from all our voices and influences whether we disagree or agree...

I wish pickups were still cracking, but in the last 2 months since i have come back from my year or more hiatus, they are very rare to extinct. I idle constantly and add frequently lately, just get nothing outta it... Lately I am seeing energy only in pubs, that's why I am here focusing on pubs writing in this thread. Hopefully we will have more options after the update...

I personally like the game rules and various things rookie and others have taken the time to create for motos server. Motos server is the only place where people play this game anymore really, so they must be doing something right. I really like the OVD mod and hope we can keep creating things to make the game more objective based and organized...as well as intuitive for new players....I just want to talk about these ideas and come to conclusions.. Implementing them is another story all together and is in the hands of the devs...

Last edited by truplaya; 12-27-2014 at 03:27 AM.
truplaya is offline   Reply With Quote