Old 12-18-2012, 11:23 PM   #14
FDA_Approved
Beta Tester

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 293 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WubbaDucky View Post
Hello all,

i don't want to blow up bridges, as a newcomer.
Thx alot anyway for the support, I indeed don't want to split anything and the site is more for information than making another unofficial FF full website.

in the end, I calculated the amount of pages I will create ( about a 100 per language) wich should be decent enough to get more exposure again and drive them to IRC, Steam page and this forum. I am adding pages and content inbetween work and free time, so it will grow slowly.

As I mentioned, i am no designer nor developer, so now I base myself on purely the amount of traffic i can regenerate and rebrand a Free FPS Game. When I feel there is enough traffic (i can make official ranking and traffic reports with SEO tools and Google Analytics) I can ask a designer to redo the layout if needed.

All FF needs atm is rebranding, a couple new Euro players, an extra server i am willing to rent for Europe and it make it go viral again)

In my SEM experience, I made 100s of ebusinessplans, social media strategies and branding campaigns for every kind of service, product or entity. It means no effort for me
Hey dude, you're doing great. We really appreciate it.

You had a question about something in your first post? I didn't really understand the question I guess.
FDA_Approved is offline   Reply With Quote