View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:45 PM   #12
WubbaDucky

Class/Position: Going for pr0 Engi
Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
Hello all,

i don't want to blow up bridges, as a newcomer.
Thx alot anyway for the support, I indeed don't want to split anything and the site is more for information than making another unofficial FF full website.

in the end, I calculated the amount of pages I will create ( about a 100 per language) wich should be decent enough to get more exposure again and drive them to IRC, Steam page and this forum. I am adding pages and content inbetween work and free time, so it will grow slowly.

As I mentioned, i am no designer nor developer, so now I base myself on purely the amount of traffic i can regenerate and rebrand a Free FPS Game. When I feel there is enough traffic (i can make official ranking and traffic reports with SEO tools and Google Analytics) I can ask a designer to redo the layout if needed.

All FF needs atm is rebranding, a couple new Euro players, an extra server i am willing to rent for Europe and it make it go viral again)

In my SEM experience, I made 100s of ebusinessplans, social media strategies and branding campaigns for every kind of service, product or entity. It means no effort for me
WubbaDucky is offline   Reply With Quote